Review: Queen Rose Pregnancy Pillow
QUEEN ROSE Pregnancy Pillow is widely considered the most popular total body pillow for pregnant women through every stage of the pregnancy. This pillow has built somewhat a cult following around itself. This article aims to highlight the Rose pregnancy pillow’s features, sleep experience, user reviews, overall pros and cons, and offer some suitable alternative pregnancy pillows.
QUEEN ROSE Pregnancy Pillow: Specifications
- Material: 100% cotton
- Cover: Velvet
- Dimensions: 55” x 31” x 7.8”
- Color: Grey, green, blue/grey, blue/pink, purple, dark grey, purple/white
- Thread Count: Medium
- Trial: 90 days return policy
- Warranty: 90 days
QUEEN ROSE Pregnancy Pillow: Features
- U-Shape: The Rose pregnancy pillow has an ergonomic u-shaped design suitable for women in each stage of the pregnancy. It allows you to slide into the center and cuddle the sides of the pillow. The u-shaped design is ideal for supporting the growing belly.
- Sleeping Position: This pregnancy pillow is designed to make it suitable for all sleeping positions. The most comfortable position is side sleeping, but it’s just as effective for back sleepers and stomach sleepers.
- Machine-Washable: This pregnancy pillow comes with a 100% velvet and machine-washable cover. As such, you can easily toss it in the machine to keep it clean.
- Adjustable Loft: This pillow has polyester filling — you can easily access the fill and adjust the loft size according to your preference. The zippered outer and inner cover provide easy access to the filling without making a mess.
Queen Rose Pregnancy Pillow: Reviews
When it comes to reviews, you should truth nothing and no-one more than actual customers. The following are some authentic Amazon-based user reviews from pregnant women and others who have actually used the pillow. As you can see, they’re incredibly enthusiastic about their support!
- “I am obsessed! Soon as it came out of the package that kept it flat, it poofed right up. And the grey cover is so soft. You can fluff it up for more support, and it’s very versatile. Takes up half the bed, so hubby is still fine, maybe just a little jealous, lol. He just ends up cuddling the side I’m not using! Recommend this to anyone!”
- “I was very skeptical about buying a pillow just for my pregnancy and resisted for a long time, instead of arranging several regular pillows around me every night. But when sleeping started getting more uncomfortable around six months, I broke down and bought this based on all the great reviews, and it was the best decision I could have made! My husband and I joke about how ridiculous it looks and have nicknamed it Sideshow Bob, but the amazing comfort this pillow provides can’t be fully described! It supports my legs/hips and belly completely, the head support is great, and it’s wonderful to be able to roll over to my other side without having to re-arrange four pillows. I’m almost 9 months along now and don’t know what I would have done without it!”
- “Love it!!! I know it’s a little pricey, but it’s definitely a great investment when you’re pregnant and have difficulty staying in one place. I was told not to lay flat on my back, on my stomach, or toss and turn too much. It’s best to sleep on your side after the first trimester.”
Other Pillows for Pregnant Women
Meiz Pregnancy Pillow
Meiz Pregnancy Pillow is the ideal alternative to the Queen Rose pregnancy pillow because it has most of the same features — it’s a u-shaped full-body pregnancy pillow that measures 55” from head to toe. Furthermore, it comes with a zipper removable and machine-washable cover made of lush velvet. This pillow is just a little heavier than Queen Rose, weighing 7 pounds. You can also use this pillow if you’re not pregnant but have body aches. It’s suitable for all types of sleepers — side sleepers, back sleepers, and stomach sleepers. You can cuddle with this pillow to support the growing belly and take the pressure off your back.
Boppy Slipcovered Pregnancy Pillow is an award-winning full-body pregnancy pillow — it was nominated and voted as the What to Expect 2018 Best Body Pillow by parents and pregnant women. This pillow is slightly shorter than the Meiz and Queen Rose pregnancy pillows, measuring 48” from top to bottom. It has a contoured design with an adjustable polyester filling that you can add or remove to adjust the loft height. It comes with a machine-washable, removable, and 100% highly breathable cotton cover, ensuring optimal air circulation to keep you cool and comfortable.
Contour Memory Foam Pillow By Elite Rest is the ideal memory foam pillow for pregnant women who want additional support for their necks. Sometimes, a pregnancy pillow isn’t enough because you have to crane your neck sideways. However, this contoured memory foam pillow has ergonomic sides that adhere to the gentle curvature of your neck to offer optimal support. The memory foam also contours to your body shape to take the pressure off your sensitive pressure points. You can definitely combine this pillow with your traditional pregnancy pillow for complete support.
QUEEN ROSE Pregnancy Pillow is widely considered one of the best pregnancy pillows and with good reason. It’s an incredibly comfortable and lush u-shaped pregnancy pillow that supports you through each trimester of your pregnancy, offering optimal support for the growing belly. However, you can pair this pillow with Contour Memory Foam Pillow By Elite Rest for additional neck and head support, especially if you prefer side sleeping.