Everything You Need to Know about the Mediflow Water Pillow for Your Neck Pain.
Have you heard of a water pillow before? A water pillow is not, obviously, a traditional pillow but it has been proven that waterbase pillows can help to reduce neck pain. If you are looking for a pillow that is going to provide you with responsive support regardless of your sleeping positions, then the Mediflow Water base pillow is the pillow for you. This pillow works as well as the Elite Rest Contour Memory Foam pillow when it comes to neck support.
What is the Mediflow Waterbase Pillow
The Mediflow Water pillow has been clinically proven to improve the quality of sleep that you get. A study conducted at John Hopkins School of Medicine showed that when patients slept on the water pillow their quality of sleep was improved and neck pain reduced.
As the name suggests this pillow has been filled with water to provide you with the ultimate level of comfort while you sleep.
Benefits of the Mediflow Waterbase Pillow.
There are many benefits to sleeping with a waterbase pillow, the main benefit is that you are guaranteed to sleep better with this pillow.
Some of the other benefits include;
- Superior Comfort. When you lay your head on this pillow, you will be transported to a magical place of comfort that is unrivaled. Water has benefits and when used in this pillow, it offers both comfort and luxury. While pillows, like the Coop Home Goods pillow, also promise comfort, the water-based pillow will deliver every time.
- Improves your quality of sleep. Studies have been conducted that prove that the quality of your sleep will be improved when you sleep on this pillow. One of the reasons your sleep improves is because your head and neck are adequately supported. The water pillow will conform to the unique shape of your head, customizing and improving the quality of sleep you get.
- Reduction in neck pain. The water in this pillow will move as your body moves regardless of your sleeping positions. Side and back sleepers need a higher loft and firmness while stomach sleepers need a thinner pillow. The height of the water pillow can be adjusted to meet these unique needs. If you do suffer from chronic neck pain adding the water pillow to your sleep regime will help to alleviate that pain.
Why Buy the Mediflow Water Pillow?
When you search for a new pillow, your results will include many memory foam pillows, like the Elite Rest Contour Memory foam pillow. So why buy the Mediflow Water pillow?
- Any type of sleeper will find comfort with the water pillow. Side sleepers, back sleepers, stomach sleepers and active sleepers will all find the right support when they sleep on this pillow. Finding a pillow that can support all types of sleepers is difficult because each sleeping position has a unique set of needs, this pillow meets them all.
- It won’t move around. Water is heavy, so when you sleep on this pillow, it will stay in the same place which means you won’t be trying to re-shape or find your pillow during the night. This also means your neck is supported all through the night.
- You won’t wake up during the night. Do you wake up during the night to readjust your pillow or because you are overheating? With this water pillow this will not happen, your pillow will remain in place, supporting you constantly while also keeping you cool.
- You wake up rejuvenated. This pillow supports your neck, your body is able to relax which means you can fall asleep easier and best of all stay asleep. If you are comfortable you won’t toss and turn or struggle to stay asleep, this means you will wake up each morning refreshed and recharged, which is what sleep is supposed to do.
- Improved beauty sleep.An added benefit of the water pillow is that it will also improve the quality of your skin. A water pillow conforms to the contours of your face minimizing topical discomfort which leads to improved skin quality and a reduction in wrinkles.
Investing in a water-based pillow might seem like a risky move when memory foam pillows, like the ViscoSoft Pillow,are popular pillows, claiming to reduce neck and shoulder pain. What most pillows don’t have is clinical research to back them up, the Mediflow Water Pillow has the research to prove that it will make a difference. All types of sleepers will benefit from this pillow but if you are looking for an alternative pillow, consider the Elite Rest Contour Memory Foam Pillow.