Orthopedic pillows have been specially designed to help you get a good night’s sleep by properly supporting your neck and spine. They have been designed by experts to support your neck and head. Sleeping on an orthopedic pillow, Elite Rest has a great contour pillow, will ensure that your spine is correctly aligned and in doing so will improve the quality of sleep you are getting.
Will an orthopedic pillow really help my neck?
When you wake up with a “kink” in your neck, it is most likely caused by sleeping on the wrong pillow! If your pillow does not support your neck, it results in everything falling out of alignment which places strain on your neck! While you may experience neck pain on and off, it will likely get worse until you are waking up in pain every day. An orthopedic provides the right support every time you sleep, so kinks in your neck will be a thing of the past. These pillows are designed to limit the motion of your head and neck during the night and this helps you to maintain the correct sleeping position all night.
It is not likely that a pillow, even an orthopedic pillow, will cure your neck pain but they definitely can help to remedy neck pain. Doctors do recommend pillows to people who are struggling with neck pain as they can offer some much needed relief from a range of conditions including acid reflux, cervical and lumbar spondylosis, sleep apnea and breathing troubles.
While there is no sleeping position that is considered perfect for everyone. Sleeping on your back has the most advantages when it comes to the positioning of your spine and breathing. If you are suffering from neck or back pain, it might be worthwhile to change to sleeping on your back with an orthopedic pillow to see if it makes a difference.
If you need to ease aching and sore shoulders, this pillow is for you. This is a great option as a back sleeper pillow for neck pain.
- Natural pain relief
- High quality premium memory foam used.
- Design of the pillow prevents your head from rolling.
- Great pillow for neck, shoulder pain – soothes the pain away.
- Two different height contours so you can personalise your sleep.
- Comes with a breathable pillow case that can be removed and washed.
- It can be a little flat.
- It is a hard pillow
- Some people found it too heavy
All types of sleeping positions will find this pillow comfortable and supporting. This pillow is great for neck, shoulder support. The Epabo Pillow offers unrivalled support for back, stomach and side sleepers.
- Therapeutic relief from neck pain.
- Made with premium fabric so it will keep you cool.
- Ergonomic design will support and align your head, neck, shoulders and back.
- So comfortable you will fall asleep faster and stay asleep all night long.
- Materials used are all chemical free and hypoallergenic
- Not ideal for smaller people.
- Some people may find the indent too small.
- It might be a bit too small for some people
- It is a more expensive pillow.
Ideal for all types of sleepers who are looking for support for their neck and back while they are sleeping. This is the best adjustable side sleeper pillow.
- The loft of this pillow is adjustable. The middle layer can be removed if needed.
- Made from UTTU dynamic foam which conforms to your body.
- Design of the pillow supports your head and neck for added comfort.
- This pillow will not go hard.
- It is a cooling pillow, you won’t overheat during the night.
- The cover can be removed and washed.
- It is expensive.
- Some people did report that this pillow is hot.
- Might be a bit too high for some people.
- People with smaller frames might find this pillow uncomfortable.
- It is not very soft.
This pillow is ideal for anyone struggling with leg pain, back pain or hip and joint pain.
- Reduced back pain during the night
- Improved spinal alignment
- More comfortable sleep
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortable between your knees
- Provides maximum support during the night
- Made with 100% premium quality memory foam
- It is not very breathable, so you may overheat during the night.
- Not ideal if you do tend to roll around during the night.
- Might be too big for some people.
This pillow is suitable for back and side sleepers and anyone who is looking for relief from back, neck and shoulder pain. This pillow offers sides sleepers orthopedic contour support
- Provides therapeutic support for those suffering from neck and shoulder pain.
- Great for back and side sleepers.
- Provides support for your head, neck and shoulders.
- Gently aligns your spine.
- Conforms to the natural shape of your body.
- Premium foam is used making it durable, hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant.
- 100% Cotton Cover
- People with smaller frames may not find this pillow very comfortable.
- It might come with an odour.
- It might be too thin for some people
Orthopedic pillows can change the way you sleep and improve the quality of your sleep dramatically. Elite Rest has a life changing contour pillow. These pillows have been designed to help you sleep better by keeping your spine aligned and relaxed. Finding the right pillow that does this is like finding the perfect partner, your life is changed forever.
Orthopedic pillows are a great remedy for neck pain, snoring, insomnia and sleep apnea. If you are suffering from any one of these conditions, consider investing in a good quality orthopedic pillow that will help to support your neck while you are sleeping. Don’t forget to look at using a chair pillow when you are working to help you maintain the correct posture during the day as well. If you travel regularly and suffer from neck pain, find a good quality travel pillow to help keep your neck supported during your journey. Buying yourself a good quality orthopedic pillow is the best gift you can give yourself.