No one wants to wake up with neck pain and no one needs to, not if you are sleeping on the right pillow! Waking up with a painful neck might have become such a common part of your everyday life that you don’t even notice just how uncomfortable and painful it is anymore. It could be so bad that you don’t actually want to go to sleep because it is so uncomfortable and painful. You don’t need to suffer like this if you find the right neck pillow. If you aren’t already sleeping on a memory foam pillow, consider changing to the Elite Rest Memory Foam pillow.
It can be overwhelming trying to decide which one of the pillows available will actually help ease your neck pain. Search results yield hundreds of pillows, all promising to help you sleep better and wake up pain-free, but do they deliver?
We have done the hard work for you and narrowed down the list of neck pillows to just 5 pillows. Each one comes with a specific design to support your neck and spine so that when you lie down to sleep you are able to fall asleep and actually get a full night’s sleep and wake up without pain.
These are the best pillows for neck pain on Amazon.
- Elite Rest Memory Foam Neck Pillow: For great support for both back and side sleepers, this neck pillow is a great choice. Based on the reviews, people loved this pillow and it worked well to prevent waking up with a stiff neck. This memory foam pillow provides both comfort and support for any neck and shoulder pain you are experiencing.We highly recommend this pillow if you are looking for a good quality memory foam pillow. The cover of this pillow is removable and can be washed and it comes in the standard pillow sizes
2. Nature’s Guest Adjustable Cervical Pillow: When you get into bed and lay your head on this pillow, you will fall into a deep and lasting sleep almost immediately. The support provided by the pillow means that your muscles are able to relax which allows you to fall asleep easily. Cervical pillows provide you with the right kind of orthopedic contour support needed to keep your neck correctly aligned while you enjoy a good night’s sleep. Memory foam is used in this pillow which means that the it moulds to the contour of your head, neck, and shoulders for superior quality sleep.
3. LianLam Shredded Memory Foam Pillow: One of the reasons we included this pillow is because it can be adjusted and it features cooling technology that will keep you cool all night, so you can say goodbye to waking up sweaty and uncomfortable. The shredded foam means you can add or remove foam as you need to until you find just the right amount of support. This pillow works great if you are looking for a soft, fluffy neck pillow. You will find this a great option as both a back pillow and side sleeper pillow. A cross-cut design prevents the foam from clumping and getting uncomfortable. This pillow comes in a variety of sizes, including the standard size of pillows and the pillowcase can be removed and washed.
4. Lumia Cervical Traction Neck Wedge: This is the best pillow if you are looking for a pillow that offers you relief from shoulder and neck pain. If you are looking for cervical neck traction for neck pain and back pain relief, look no further than this pillow. Don’t be put off by the look of this pillow, the relief you will feel when you use this pillow regularly will be unbelievable. Migraine sufferers will find immense relief from this pillow because it restores the cervical curvature and releases tension in your neck and shoulders. For a full review on just how amazing this pillow is, visit the review section of Amazon, and then add it to your cart!
5. Elite Rest Latex Pillow: When you sleep on your stomach with a pillow that is too high your head is pushed back too far which places strain on your neck and back. When this happens you will wake up with a sore neck. A thin pillow resolves this and allows you to sleep on a pillow that provides you with the right amount of support. Your head won’t be pushed back too far when you sleep on this pillow providing back and stomach sleepers with both comfort and support. This pillow has no memory foam odor because it is made from 100% natural latex. It also comes with a machine washable, removable cover.
When you are looking for a new pillow specifically to help with neck pain, make sure you search for pillows that offer cervical and orthopedic support. These specific pillows have been designed to help with neck pain and you will feel the difference in the quality of sleep you are getting. As a bonus pillow, check out the Elite Rest Shredded Foam Pillow, it is also one of our favorites. There is absolutely no reason that you need to keep waking up with neck pain. Ditch your pillow and replace it with one of these pillows and take control of your sleep!
Are you in the market for a new pillow but don’t have the time to search all the pillows available on Amazon? We have saved you time by finding you the best pillow for neck pain on Amazon so that all you need to do is add one of them to your cart! Elite Rest has a comprehensive range of pillows, that can help with a range of things from neck pain to migraines. While you are looking for a new pillow, check out the Elite Rest mattresses as well, buying a new one will only improve your quality of sleep.