If you hate going to stores to shop for mattresses, you are in luck. There are some mattresses that are only available online. You never have to set foot in any store, put up with pushy salespeople who are trying to earn commissions, or pay the high prices that come with shopping in traditional mattress stores. Two of these mattresses are the Tuft and Needle, and the Loom and Leaf mattresses.
Both Mattress brands are only sold online, and they cost a lot less than comparable mattresses from brands you see in most stores.
Tuft & Needle Mattresses:
When you walk in to a mattress store, it can be pretty overwhelming when you see just how much some memory foam mattresses can cost. A queen size Tuft and Needle mattress is only going to cost about $600, so you save a lot of money while getting a great mattress that is made out of quality, durable materials.
Tuft & Needle Features:
Memory foam is known to be one of the most comfortable mattress materials in the world. Originally developed for NASA to be used for airplane seats, it conforms to the shape of your body to provide total support no matter your body type. This is exactly what you get with a Tuft and Needle mattress. Some of the awesome features include:
- Two Layers – This mattress is 10 inches thick, and made with two types of foam. The seven-inch base layer is made from high-density support foam. The top layer is three inches of pressure-relieving foam. Then, there is a poly/rayon blend surface.
- Support – The Tuft and Needle mattress rates a 6-6.5 on the firmness scale, and provides support to all pressure points. You will sleep comfortably, and wake up with fewer aches and pains.
- Heat – A lot of memory foam mattresses sleep too hot. This is not an issue with this mattress, as it has special cooling properties.
- Online Shopping – You can easily shop at home for your new Tuft and Needle mattress, and have it delivered to your door.
Now that we’ve covered the mattress features in detail, let’s take a look at some of the benefits of owning a Tuft & Needle mattress.
Tuft & Needle Pros:
- Price – You aren’t likely going to find a better price on a memory foam mattress that is this high in quality. Comparable mattresses can cost over $2,000 more than a Tuft and Needle mattress.
- Comfort – The support range of this mattress is considered to be a number that is universally comfortable. It is medium-firm, which is preferred by the majority of people
- Motion Transfer – When you move around on memory foam, it doesn’t move as well. So, you can toss and turn, get up and down, etc. without disturbing your partner.
Loom and Leaf Mattresses:
If you are looking for a mattress that is made in an eco-friendly manner, look no further than the Loom and Leaf mattress. This inexpensive memory foam mattress is a lot cheaper than comparable mattresses, and it has all of the great features you have come to expect from memory foam.
Loom and Leaf Features:
Obviously, you want a mattress that is comfortable, which is why you are considering memory foam in the first place. But, not all memory foam mattresses are alike. Many sleep too hot, making them uncomfortable. The Loom and Leaf mattress is different, because it has features that will allow you to sleep cool. Features include:
- Firmness – This mattress has a lower density, making it a medium firmness. This is the most popular firmness, and offers a great amount of support for your entire body.
- Off-Gassing – Many memory foam mattresses really stink for a few days after being compressed, and it takes a few days for the odor to go away after decompressing. Loom and Leaf mattresses aren’t compressed, so there is no off-gassing to worry about.
- Price – A Tempurpedic mattress is likely to run you more than $3,000. A Loom and Leaf mattress, which is as good if not better, costs around $1,000.
- Soft Cover – Some mattresses are made with covers that are not overly comfortable. The soft cover for the Loom and Leaf mattress is so comfortable, and you can feel that softness right through your sheets.
Loom and Leaf mattresses are loaded with great features. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of owning a Loom and Leaf Mattress.
Loom and Leaf Pros:
- Warranty – This mattress comes with a 15-year warranty, which is longer than warranties for comparable mattresses that cost more.
- Trial Period – You can have this mattress delivered to your home, and try it out for 75 nights, absolutely risk-free. If you decide that you don’t like it, you can return the mattress for a full refund.
- Comfort – This is a comfortable mattress that is not too soft or too firm. Like Goldilocks said in the old fairy tale, for most people, this mattress is just right. It has a medium-firm support level, which is preferable for most.
As you can plainly see, it is not necessary to spend a lot of money to get a great quality mattress made with memory foam. If you don’t mind shopping for a mattress without seeing it in person first, the Tuft and Needle and the Loom and Leaf mattresses are both excellent choices. They are budget-friendly, and they have the same great qualities of more expensive mattresses, and then some.