A lot of people have been talking about the Leesa mattress, and how comfortable and supportive it is. But, what is the first thing you think of when you hear the word “yoga”? Most people think about relaxation. So, it only makes sense that a mattress called the Yogabed be extremely comfortable, and on a par with the Leesa mattress.
Let’s take a look at both of these memory foam mattresses, and see how they compare to one another.
First we will talk about the Leesa mattress. This mattress is thick and comfortable, and gives you plenty of support in all of the areas where your body needs it the most. This is a 10-inch thick mattress that is made with three layers of foams. These various foams come together to make for one of the most comfortable mattresses you will ever sleep on.
Leesa Mattress Features:
Just like not all innerspring mattresses are the same, not all memory foam mattresses are the same. For instance, the Leesa mattress has a feature that you won’t see in other comparable mattresses: a top layer made from cooling Avena foam. Some of the other features you will love include:
- Heat – Most memory foam mattresses sleep hot. The Avena foam top layer of the Leesa mattress is designed to make this mattress nice and cool. It won’t retain your body heat.
- Durability – This is a mattress that is built to last. Most mattresses will start to sag after a couple of years. It will be at least three to four years before you notice any sagging at all.
- Warranty – With a 10-year warranty, you know that you are getting a mattress that is high quality and that is going to hold up to several years of normal wear and tear.
- Comfort – The Leesa mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses you will ever sleep on. It is about a 6 out of 10 on the firmness scale, making it a medium firmness that most people seem to prefer.
We have talked about a few of the many great features of the Leesa mattress and next we are going to look at the benefits of owning a Leesa Mattress before you decide which mattress you should buy.
Leesa Mattres Pros:
- Price – If you don’t want to spend a fortune on a quality mattress, check out the Leesa. It costs around $1,000 for a queen size mattress, and comparable mattresses can cost two to three times that much.
- Trial Period – You can try the Leesa mattress risk-free for 100 nights. This should be more than enough time to figure out if this is the mattress for you.
- Support – The combination of foams in this mattress will give your body the support you need to allow you to sleep great and wake up with fewer aches and pains.
Now we come to the Yogabed mattress. The name just screams comfort and relaxation. This mattress is made with four layers of various types of foam. This is going to give you total comfort and support, as well as cooling whereas other memory foam mattresses sleep way too hot. This is definitely a mattress to consider.
Yogabed Mattress Features:
This unique memory foam mattress uses special types of foam to keep it from sleeping too hot. This combination of foams also makes it a very comfortable and supportive mattress. It hugs your body nicely, providing support to all of the pressure points. Some of the features of the Yogabed mattress include:
- Layers – The four layers consist of a one-inch base layer of support foam, a six-inch third layer of high-density support foam, a two-inch second layer of YogaGel, and a top layer of Yoga Instant Response Foam.
- CertiPUR Certified – The Yogabed mattress is CertiPUR certified. This means it is free of ozone depleters, formaldehyde, PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead, and other heavy metals. It is also low in VOC’s.
- Removable Cover – The cover is easy to put on and remove, because unlike other mattress covers, it has a zipper along the side. It also has a nice combination of smooth and textured spaces, making it very attractive.
- Support – This mattress rates a 6 out of 10 on the firmness scale. This is a universal level of comfort, and will give most people the support they need while sleeping, no matter how they sleep.
Yogabed is another top quality brand. We’ve walked through the mattress features, now we will look at the benefits.
Yogabed Mattress Pros:
- Custom Foams – The foams used in the Yogabed mattress have been custom-designed specifically by and for Yogabed mattresses.
- Motion Transfer – Like all memory foam mattresses, the Yogabed mattress is going to stay still, even if you move around a lot. This is great when you have a partner who keeps waking up every time you move on your current mattress.
- Comfort – Because this mattress provides total body support and coolness, you can expect to sleep very comfortably every night.
If you are considering getting a memory foam mattress, both the Leesa and the Ghostbed mattresses are excellent options. They both are thick, supportive, and comfortable, and both offer cooling properties not found in other memory foam mattresses. Both are also at least half the price of comparable mattresses, so you will get a lot of value for your money.