Have you decided that your next mattress is going to be made from memory foam? Do you know which memory foam mattress you want? There are so many mattress manufacturers out there, and each one of them claims to have the absolute best memory foam mattresses on the market. So, who do you believe and when do you pull the trigger?
First, don’t fall for the hype. Instead, take a look at what real people are actually saying about the most popular mattresses, including Leesa and Tempurpedic mattresses.
One of the things that users love about the Leesa mattress is that unlike other memory foam mattresses, this one doesn’t sleep too hot. This is a 10-inch thick, three-foam layer mattress that is as durable as it is comfortable.
Leesa Mattress Features:
The Leesa mattresses features a top layer made of Avena foam, which is a lot like latex. The big difference is that it is stronger and holds up longer than other types of foam. It is also the reason why this mattress doesn’t sleep too overly hot. Other features include:
- Three Layers of Foam – The bottom layer of this mattress is made from six inches of support foam. On top of that is a two-inch layer of memory foam, topped with two inches of Avena foam.
- Cover – The mattress cover is made from a blend of polyester and Lycra, making it strong yet soft and comfortable.
- Price – Similar mattresses can cost upwards of $2,000. A queen size Leesa mattress sells for about $950. You can get the same quality mattress as the bigger name brands, at half the price.
- Durability – The Leesa mattress is made from quality materials, and users can expect it to hold up quite well for at least seven or eight years.
There are so many great things to be said about this mattress and now that we’ve covered the product features, let’s take a look at the benefits of owning a Leesa, no matter what type of sleeper you are or what your body type is.
Leesa Mattress Pros:
- Support – If you like a medium-firm mattress, this could be the ideal mattress for you. It rates a 6 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is also considered to be a universal comfort level.
- Warranty – This mattress comes with a 10-year warranty. This insures that you will receive a replacement if there are any manufacturer defects. You also get to try it out risk-free for 100 nights to make sure it is the right mattress for you.
- Charitable Contributions – Every time a Leesa mattress is sold, another mattress is given to someone in need through the Leesa 1-10 program.
We can’t talk about memory foam mattresses without discussing one of the most popular brands, Tempurpedic. These mattresses are soft and comfortable, yet firm enough to give you just the right amount of support. What makes this mattress so popular anyway?
Tempurpedic Mattress Features:
Anyone who has a memory foam mattress will tell you that they have never had a more comfortable mattress. Many of these people own a Tempurpedic mattress. These mattresses give your body total support, and makes you feel like you are sleeping on a cloud. Some features include:
- Hypo-Allergenic – Memory foam is ideal for anyone who suffers from allergies. It is hypo-allergenic, and it doesn’t trap dust mites. Tempurpedic mattresses are easy to clean as well. You just need to wipe it with a damp cloth and let it air dry.
- Support – One of the reasons why these mattresses are so popular is because they are supportive. You can add even more support by purchasing a special base that was created for the Tempurpedic mattresses.
- Durability – Most mattresses need to be replaced every seven or eight years. It is not a stretch to say that a Tempurpedic mattress can last 10 years or longer, and it takes at least four years before it begins to sag.
- Comfort – Having the support from a memory foam mattress means that you are going to have comfort no matter what position you sleep in, or if you tend to move around a lot at night. You will sleep better, and wake up feeling refreshed.
Yes, the Tempurpedic mattresses are among some of the most popular memory foam mattresses. Like our other comparison articles, since we’ve covered the features first, next we will hop in and look at the benefits.
Tempurpedic Mattress Pros:
- Motion Transfer – There is little to know motion transfer when you sleep on a memory foam mattress. If you own a Tempurpedic mattress, you can move around without disturbing your partner.
- Better Sleep – Most users find that after just a few nights of using a Tempurpedic mattress that they are starting to sleep a lot better than they have in years. The support will keep you comfortable all night long.
- Trusted Name – Tempurpedic is a trusted name in mattresses. When you hear the name, you automatically associate it with comfortable memory foam.
More and more people are switching to memory foam mattresses. This is because they offer the perfect amount of support, and they are so comfortable. Most people have heard of Tempurpedic, so it is a name they trust. But, don’t discount the Leesa mattress. This is an up and comer, and at less than half the cost of a Tempurpedic, it is definitely an option to consider. Both have excellent qualities, and offer pretty much the same amount of support. No matter which brand you choose, you will soon be sleeping a whole lot better at night.