If you are in the market for a new memory foam mattress, you have plenty of options to choose from. But, don’t just go to traditional mattress stores. Take some time to check out some of the great mattresses that are only sold online, including the Leesa and the Loom and Leaf mattresses.
Sure, you can only order online, but both have great warranties and risk-free trial periods, so you can’t really go wrong.
Here is a memory foam mattress that is 10 inches thick. It is made with three layers of comfortable foam: six inches of support foam for the base layer; two inches of memory foam in the middle; and two inches of Avena foam on top. This is the next thing in memory foam technology and is great for any sleeping position.
Leesa Mattress Features:
Have you heard about Avena foam? It is something that is going to change the way a lot of people think about memory foam mattresses. We all know that many of these mattresses sleep hot. The Avena foam in the Leesa mattress helps to prevent this, so you are nice and cool all night long. Other features include:
- Durability – This is a durable mattress that you can expect to last for at least seven or eight years. All mattresses do sag in time, but it takes a bit longer for this support mattress to do so.
- Support – Memory foam conforms to your body shape. Because of this, all of the pressure points get the support they need, and you get to have a comfortable sleep.
- Trial Period – The Leesa mattress comes with a 100-night, risk-free trial period. If you are unsatisfied after this time, you can return it for a full refund. There is also a great warranty that guarantees against manufacturer defects.
- Price – A queen size Leesa mattress can be purchased for about $950. This is less than half of a lot of the bigger name memory foam mattresses available in stores.
Now that we’ve covered the features that the Leesa Mattress offers, let’s take a look at the benefits of ownership.
Leesa Mattress Pros:
- Comfort – If you are ready to have the most comfortable night’s sleep you have had in year, it is time to go online and order yourself a Leesa mattress.
- Adaptability – You can put a Leesa mattress on any existing bed frame. There is no need to go out and buy a complete new bed to match your brand new mattress (which usually means new dressers, curtains, bedding, etc.).
- Warranty – This mattress comes with a 10-year warranty that guarantees it against any manufacturer defects.
Loom and Leaf Mattresses:
How would you like to buy a memory foam mattress that is just as great as any mattress from the bigger brand names, but about half the price (often even less)? If this sounds good to you, take a look at the Loom and Leaf mattress. This company is owned by the same company that operates Saatva, another quality mattress company.
Loom and Leaf Mattress Features:
Like all memory foam mattresses, the Loom and Leaf mattress is extremely comfortable. Unlike most other memory foam mattresses, it doesn’t sleep hot. This is something that many customers are loving about this mattress, along with some other terrific features that include:
- No Off-Gassing – One of the biggest complaints people have about memory foam is the chemical odor it has for the first few days of use. This is due to the compression from packaging. Loom and Leaf mattresses are not compressed, hence no odors.
- Foam Density – Every memory foam mattress is different, and they all have different densities. If you prefer a mattress that is a bit on the firmer side, the Loom and Leaf mattress is one you should consider.
- Temperature – Unlike other memory foam mattresses, you aren’t going to wake up sweating. These mattresses do not sleep hot, and are made to not only keep you comfortable, but also cool.
- Price – A queen size Loom and Leaf mattress will run you about $1,000. You can spend $2,000 and more on comparable memory foam mattresses from better-known brands.
The Loom and Leaf is just as good as any other memory foam mattress, and a lot cheaper than comparable mattresses from other brands. We’ve looked at the features of the Loom and Leaf Mattresses, now let’s look at the pros of ownership.
Loom and Leaf Pros:
- Comfort – This memory foam mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses you will ever own. Not only does it provide total body support, it doesn’t sleep too hot.
- Trial Period – You can try the Loom and Leaf mattress, risk-free, for 75 nights. This should give you plenty of time to decide if it is the right mattress for you. If it isn’t, you can return it for a full refund.
- Hypo-Allergenic – This, like all memory foam mattresses, is hypo-allergenic. This makes it ideal if you have allergies, asthma, or other breathing problems. It is also great for snorers, because it provides better head and neck support..
So, is either of these mattresses any better than the other? They both offer loads of support, and they are comfortable. The Leesa mattress does have some pretty awesome cooling properties and a longer trial period. On the other hand, the Loom and Leaf mattress gives off no noxious odors after it has been unboxed. Both are quality mattresses, and should not be overlooked just because they aren’t made by the bigger names you see in stores.