Are you finding yourself tossing and turning at night? Do you have difficulties sleeping because you can’t get comfortable? If you answered “yes” to these questions, chances are it is time for you to invest in a new mattress. Now comes the even bigger question: which mattress should you choose?
Today, we are going to talk about the Helix mattress and the Tuft and Needle mattress, and see how they compare to one another.
The first mattress we are going to discuss is the Helix mattress. The neat thing about this mattress is that it is customized just for you. Before you buy a Helix mattress, you need to take a quiz with questions about your body type and the position(s) you tend to sleep in. These questions help Helix choose the best mattress for your preferences making them always a good buy, no matter the time frame.
Helix Mattress Features:
One of the best features about the Helix mattresses is how much support they offer. Because they are personalized, you can be sure that you are going to have the support your body needs for a good night’s sleep, and to wake up with fewer aches and pains. Other features include:
- Price – Because these mattresses are not sold in stores, they are much lower in price than comparable mattresses. There are no additional fees, service charges, etc. to worry about.
- Heat – You won’t be sleeping too hot on a Helix mattress. The latex-like foam top layer, unlike memory foam, has cooling properties that ensure your body temperature stays nice and regulated.
- Support – This mattress has four layers: two inches of latex-like foam on top; a 2.4-inch layer of pocket coils, a two-inch thickness of polyfoam, and a four-inch bottom made from foam. These layers work together to keep your spine in alignment with your neck and head.
- Comfort – Because this mattress is customized for your body type and sleep preferences, you will find that it is incredibly comfortable. You will have just the right amount of comfort and support all night long.
Now that we’ve covered the Helix Mattress mattress features, let’s look at some of the benefits of picking a Helix.
Helix Mattress Pros:
- Firmness – This is the ideal mattress for anyone who prefers a medium firmness in a mattress. This firmness offers just the right amount of support for most people.
- Return Policy – If you aren’t completely happy with your new Helix mattress after 100 nights of sleeping on it, you can return it for a full refund. The warranty guarantees this mattress to be free of defects, and it is unlikely that you will want to stop using it because of the comfort level.
- Price – If you don’t want to spend a couple grand on a new mattress, but you don’t want to spend less and get one that is no good, consider the Helix mattress. You can get one for less than $1,000, and it will last for several years.
Tuft and Needle Mattress:
One of the biggest problems with foam mattresses is the price. But, they are so comfortable that many people are willing to overlook that price. Now, there is an excellent quality foam mattress that costs a lot less than the bigger name brands. The Tuft and Needle mattress is high in quality, but a lot lower in price than other memory foam mattresses.
This 10-inch thick mattress is made from a combination of pressure-relieving and high-density foams, making it comfortable and supportive. It is not a fancy mattress by any means. It is bare bones basic, but that really is all you need to sleep on. It’s not like this is a new car you are going to be showing off to people. Features include:
- Three Layers – There is a three-inch top layer of pressure-relieving foam, a seven-inch base layer of high-density support foam, and the surface or ticking is made from a synthetic rayon/polyester blend.
- Free Trial – There is a risk-free, 100-day free trial period. So, even though you can’t try it out in the store, you are not stuck with it after buying it if you are not completely satisfied.
- Price – This is one of the least expensive, quality foam mattresses you can get. A queen size mattress costs just around $600, compared with other models that start at $1,000 and up.
- Comfort and Support – This mattress is made to be universally comfortable, and has a firmness rating of 6-6.5.
T&N has a lot of great features. We’ve just looked at some of the most notable ones, now let’s look at some of the benefits you’ll get by using a T&N Mattress.
- Delivery – You can have this mattress delivered to your home, and it comes in a box. Simply open it up, let it decompress, and start using it.
- Online Shopping – Order your Tuft and Needle mattress online, and save the hassle of dealing with pushy sales people in stores.
- Value – This is a mattress that is going to be around for a few years. Because it is easy to move, it is a great mattress for college students.
Just because you don’t see a mattress being advertised on television all the time, it doesn’t mean that you should overlook it. Both the Helix and the Tuft and Needle mattresses are excellent in quality, and comparable to the more expensive mattress you will find in stores. If you like a medium to firm mattress that is incredibly comfortable, both of these mattresses are good options to consider.