We’ve all heard of the Tempurpedic mattresses. But, have you heard about the Dynasty mattress? A lot of start-ups are coming out with mattresses that are comparable to the more popular brands, but a lot less expensive.
Don’t pass these lesser-known brands by, but at the same time, don’t discount the other brands because of high prices. Both have a lot to offer. Read on to learn more about each of these mattresses, and how they compare to one another.
Okay, let’s talk about the Dynasty Mattress New Cool Breeze 12 inch mattress. Right out of the starting gate, you will notice something different about this foam mattress: no added heat. Many foam mattresses do just what they are advertised not to do, which is make you too hot at night. This mattress is different.
This Dynasty mattress has a five-inch bottom layer of high density base foam for support. Next, there is two inches of cool air flow foam. Finally, the top layer is three inches of gel foam. Put all this together, and you have the makings of a very comfortable mattress. Features include:
- Foam Combination – The combination of memory foam with gel and cool air flow foams make this a state of the art mattress that is going to keep your body temperature regulated while you sleep.
- All Sizes – Dynasty mattresses come in all sizes: twin, twin XL, full, full XL, queen, short queen, king, RC short king, and California king. Some sizes come with two free gel-filled pillows.
- Trial – You get to try this mattress out for 120 days, absolutely risk-free. There is also a 20-year warranty, something that you don’t often see with a mattress that is in this lower price range than other comparable models.
- Certified – This mattress is CertiPUR-US certified. The outer fabric is made with fire-retardant materials for added safety. There is also a washable cover with a zipper that is easy to put on and remove.
Now that we’ve talked about the features, let’s look at the Pros of the Dynasty Mattress.
- Comfort – One of the first things you will notice when you lie down on this mattress is how comfortable it is. The foam layers will seem to wrap around you and hug your body, giving you support where you need it.
- Firmness – On a firmness scale of 1-10, this mattress rates around a 6.5. Keep in mind that it will feel a bit firmer at first. Once you have slept on it for a few weeks, it will soften up and be just the way you like it.
Now we are going to talk about some of the most well-known foam mattresses on the market, Tempurpedic mattresses. Like the Dynasty mattress, this mattress will make you feel like you are being hugged all night long. Its comfort makes it one of the most popular mattresses on the market today.
One of the things users like the most about Tempurpedic mattresses is how well they sleep. The memory foam technology allows for total comfort and relaxation. You get just the right amount of support where your body needs it the most. Features include:
- Durability – These mattresses tend to hold up longer than traditional spring or coil mattresses. You can expect your Tempurpedic mattress to last for at least 10 years, and it will be about four years or longer before you start to notice any sagging.
- Comfort – The memory foam technology makes for a comfortable night’s sleep. Users report having less pain at night, and waking up feeling alert and refreshed because they sleep so much better.
- No Mites – Unlike traditional mattresses made with a lot of fabric, Tempurpedic mattresses are hypo-allergenic. They do not trap dust mites, and they are easy to clean with just a wipe of a damp cloth.
- Support – One of the biggest benefits of using a Tempurpedic mattress is the amount of support it provides. Also, you can purchase a separate base that is made specifically for these mattresses, and provides additional support. This is really important for people who like to sleep on their side, and have a risk of unnatural curvature of the spine as a result.
Tempurpedic has some great features, but lets look at some of the bigger benefits of switching to a Tempurpedic mattress.
- Enhanced Sleep – It will only take a few days before you notice that you are sleeping better on your Tempurpedic mattress than you have on any other mattress. This alone is worth the high price.
- No Motion – The memory foam technology offers motion isolation. This means that the bed isn’t going to move when someone gets in or out, or moves around. Actually, this can go along with the other pro, because it helps to improve your sleep when you aren’t waking up from someone else’s movements.
There are a lot of things to consider before buying a new mattress. This is not an inexpensive purchase, so you need to make sure that you have done your homework. You are buying something that is meant to last for around a decade, so you need to make sure you will like it as much in 10 years as you do the day you buy it. You won’t be disappointed with either the Dynasty or Tempurpedic mattresses. Both have excellent qualities, and offer comfort and support that you can’t get with many other types of mattresses.