If you have been wanting a memory foam mattress for a long time, but you don’t want to pay $2,000, $3,000, or more, you can stop dreaming and start shopping. Today, we are going to look at two great memory foam mattresses that cost around $1,000.
They are of the same high quality as the better-known name brand mattresses, and even have features that make them just a bit better, even though they are much less costly.
Tuft & Needle Mattresses:
The Tuft and Needle mattress is a quality memory foam mattress that provides support and comfort for your entire body, without costing an arm and a leg. Because it is only sold online, you get the benefits of having to pay no additional fees that are charged by stores, so you get a quality mattress at a great price.
Tuft & Needle Mattress Features:
Just like comparable mattresses from bigger name brands, the Tuft and Needle mattress is 10 inches thick. It is made from a combination of foams, and unlike other mattresses, it is manufactured in the USA. Yes, it is a plain, no-frills mattress, but it will go with any type of bedroom décor, and it has the features you need to sleep well at night, including:
- Three Layers of Foam – The base layer is made from seven inches of high-density support foam. The top layer is three inches of pressure-relieving foam. The surface or ticking is made from a synthetic poly/rayon blend.
- Support – This mattress was created to be a universal comfort level, which is about a 6-6.5 on a firmness scale of 1-10, no matter your sleeping position
- Free Trial Period – You get to try the Tuft and Needle mattress out in your home for 100 nights, absolutely risk-free. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return it for a full refund.
- Delivery – You don’t have to find a way to bring your new mattress home, or pay a store any delivery fees. This mattress is delivered right to your door.
Now that we’ve looked at the Tuft & Needle Mattress Features, let’s take a look at some of the benefits of owning one.
Tuft & Needle Pros:
- Price – Most comparable memory foam mattresses sell for $2,000 and up. The Tuft and Needle queen size mattress costs just $600.
- Online Shopping – While some people want to shop in stores to see mattresses in person, others prefer the comfort and convenience of shopping from home. It is easy to order your Tuft and Needle mattress, and it will be delivered to your home.
- Firmness – If you prefer a mattress that is a bit on the firmer side, this is the ideal choice for you. It is a medium-firm, which is considered to be universally comfortable.
Now it’s time to take a look at the Leesa memory foam mattress. This mattress also has a top layer made from Avena foam. This is quite similar to latex, so it helps keep you cool. But, it is stronger than latex, so it will hold up to a lot of normal wear and tear.
Leesa Mattress Features:
This 10-inch thick memory foam mattress is actually made up of a combination of three foams. The base layer is six inches of support foam. The middle layer is two inches of memory foam. The top two inches are the cooling Avena foam. Some of the great features of the Leesa mattress include:
- Comfort/Support – This mattress rates a six out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is a medium-firm and considered to be a universal comfort level.
- Trial Period – You can try the Leesa mattress in your home, risk-free, for 100 nights. If you aren’t completely satisfied with this mattress, you can return it for a full refund.
- Price – At around $950, this is a great deal for a high quality memory foam mattress. In fact, users say it is higher quality than memory foam mattresses from better-known name brands that cost a lot more money.
- Appearance – This mattress has an attractive grey and white cover that is made from a polyester/Lycra blend. It is strong and flexible, and thin enough to allow air to flow and help keep you cool.
We have discussed a lot of the great qualities of the Leesa mattress, so next we will look at some of the actual benefits you’ll enjoy if you own a Leesa Mattress:
Leesa Mattress Pros:
- Warranty – You will be getting a quality mattress, with a 10-year warranty to back up the quality claims. It is guaranteed to be free of any manufacturer defects.
- Durability – The three layers of foam are strong and durable, so you get a mattress that is going to last for several years before it begins to sag.
- Charitable Donations – Each time a Leesa mattress is sold, another is donated through the Leesa 1-10 program to someone in need.
Before you go out and spend hundreds of dollars on a new memory foam mattress, be sure to take a look at all of the specs, pros and cons, etc. You are making an investment, and you need to make sure that it is going to be a mattress that is supportive and that won’t start sagging in a couple of years. Both the Tuft and Needle and the Leesa mattresses fit this bill perfectly, and they are loaded with other great qualities that make them both a great value for your money.