When the time comes to shop for a new mattress, it can be quite a venture. You know that you are going to have to spend at least $1,000 for a quality mattress. But, with so many different brands and styles out there, it can be hard to know how to best spend that money.
One thing to keep in mind is that there are some lesser-known brands out there that are just as good as the ones you see advertised on television, including Helix and Leesa mattresses, which we are going to discuss today.
The Helix mattress is completely personalized just for you. In fact, before you buy one of these mattresses, you need to take a quiz. This quiz asks you about your sleeping preferences, body type, etc., and then finds just the right product for you.
Helix Mattress Features:
You can only get Helix mattresses online, which means you are going to save a lot of money. There are no stores and pushy sales people to deal with, and there are no added fees for a middleman. Some of the features of this mattress include:
- Support – Because this mattress is personalized, you will have the perfect amount of support for your body, based on your sleeping position and body type. It will move with you, so you always have the perfect amount of support while you are sleeping.
- Temperature – You don’t have to worry about sleeping hot with this mattress. It has properties that help you to stay cool all night long, and never get too hot and end up waking up in a sweat.
- Three Layers – This three-layer mattress has a two-inch layer of latex-like foam, almost two and a half inches of pocket coils, a two-inch thickness polyfoam, and a four-inch foam base layer.
- Comfort – The three layers of foam and pocket coils make this one of the most comfortable mattresses you will ever sleep on. Add to it that this mattress is customized just for you, and you have total comfort and support.
While this is a pretty terrific mattress, and there are minimal drawbacks. Since we’ve talked through the features that Helix offers, let’s look at the benefits as well.
Helix Mattress Pros:
- Return Policy – You get to try this mattress for 100 days with absolutely no risk. If you aren’t happy with it, you may return it for a full refund. There is also a warranty guaranteeing this mattress will be free of manufacturer defects.
- Firmness – If you like a bed that has a medium firmness, this is an excellent option for you. It offers plenty of support, and has just the right amount of firmness.
- Price – This is a high quality mattress that is closer to the price of a bed-in-a-box type of mattress. Order online, and it will be delivered directly to your home from the factory. This helps to keep the prices lower than comparable mattresses.
Foam mattresses are popular, for several reasons, but it is important that if you are going to choose a foam mattress that you choose a quality one. The Leesa mattress is an excellent option. It is 10 inches thick, and made with three layers of foam. The top layer is Avena foam, which is a lot like latex, but lasts a lot longer.
Leesa Mattress Features:
The first thing you will notice about the Leesa mattress is that it has three layers of foam. The top two inches are the Avena foam, the middle layer is two inches of memory foam, and the base layer is six full inches of support foam. Other features include:
- Flexible Cover – The Leesa mattress cover is a combination of Lycra and polyester. It is flexible, and allows for plenty of airflow to keep you cool at night. It is also quite attractive in a simplistic sort of way.
- Refunds – Like the Helix mattress, you can try this one out risk-free for 100 nights. If you don’t like this mattress, you can return it for a full refund. You have nothing to lose, so it might be worth giving this mattress a try.
- Support – This mattress rates a 6/10 on the mattress firmness scale, which means it is a medium firmness, ideal for those who don’t like a bed that is too firm or too soft.
- Price – Comparable mattresses cost upwards of $1,000. You can get a Leesa mattress for about $950, or less if there happens to be a promotion going on.
Let’s dive deeper into Lessa and look at some of the pros. We’ve covered the benefits in detail, but below are some of the benefits you will enjoy.
Leesa Mattress Pros:
- Durability – This is mattress that is going to hold up well for at least 8-10 years before you have to go out and buy a new one.
- Warranty – Leesa mattresses have 10-year warranties that guarantee against any manufacturer defects.
Now you have some more information to work with to help you decide which mattress you should choose. Both the Helix and Leesa mattresses have plenty of great qualities, and they are comparable in price. You really can’t go wrong with either of these mattresses. The one difference that does seem to really stand out is the fact that the Helix can be customized just for you. That is a pretty great selling point.